Thursday 1 February 2007

Bubble Session

Ok Weird......
8 am and I'm wide awake! My bladder is shouting, pleading to be emptied.
And so I did. But after that, my brain automatically starts to work which is not funny.
So I picked up JJ's laptop and started to write.
I had somewhat a bad but ok dream.
It seems like everything I did or feel or wanted to do or didn't do or forgot to do or someone I thought or didn't think of was in my dream. Somehow.
And one thing I remember vividly is writing in my blog.
I was disturbed by the dream that led my brain to just not want to relax. Maybe. hehe.

Yesterday, when we got back from Chadstone, while Devlin and JJ were busy tryin fix Dev's new speakers, Jen grabbed her camera and dragged me (with my water bubbles) and Davina out to the playground.
We had our 'Bubble Session'. It was really fun! At first Davina refused to let Jen take her pictures but after she saw how wonderful 'those' pictures were (well, to be specific 'her' pictures .. hehe) she got so excited and wanted more!
She was so beautiful...!
The boys came aftera while, I was still blowing bubbles everywhere, to everyone. I was like a little child, carefree. Both boys were complaining about their pictures that were taken but they were nothing like they discribed! Nothing like how they thought they look like! They were wonderful!

Here are some of them...










There are more but since the size of the pictures are big and I'm too lazy to resize em pictures, I'll put up more in the future posts.


-Synchronicity Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment