Tuesday 13 February 2007

Vday Eve.

Yesterday me and JJ turned 2 and a half year together (minus the unofficial period of course).
And tomorrow is valentines day.

Both of us agreed that we are not gonna celebrate Vday this year but both of us had plans for each other.
Well, I found this out early this morning when we were just laying down and talking trying to go to sleep.

I found out that JJ wanted to take me to Yarra Valley for horse back riding. It was meant to be a surprise until I mention about the condition of the car and that I prefer not to travel far before the car is serviced. And also, he told me that there will be a guy riding in front of us, just to guide us the way. And that is so romantic having a third wheeler for the whole hour ride.
So we decided to cancel that.

I on the other hand was planning to surprise him a gondola ride on Yarra River. But this plan has been long gone since I was contemplating whether to go with it or not because it will cost me $230 and that is like RM621. Gile ke? I was about to go about it but in the end I changed my mind (Thank God).. Fuhh...

I suggested that we should just make sandwiches and stuff and go to a park and have a nice picnic and just chill since going out for dinner, flowers and chocs are so cliche. For some people maybe picnic is normal to them, but not to us so probably we could do that.

Unfortunately JJ doesn't want to do that either because apparently that was suppose to be the second option but I don't care!
So we were left with nothing, but I did tell him that if he has any other options/plans just keep it in the low low so he can actually surprise me.

Considering our first agreement, after throwing the gondola plan away, I was not actually thinking about what to do on Vday. Of course I am aware that it is coming, it as just that I was not thinking of what to do. And yes I was hoping that JJ would do something for me but even then, I was not going to put that pressure on him so much. (I think... hehe)

Devlin is going to take Davina to the Aquarium since they haven't been there and Davina will go nuts over all the fish. Sean is taking Jen out for dinner but I have no clue where abouts. AND he also has 2 dates on Vday, one lunch with some chick and dinner with Jen. Haha.. nice..

Me and JJ? We will see.. I am just out of ideas of what to do tomorrow. I mean, we can celebrate it the next day but it's just not the same. Moments have past, won't be the same.

Happy Valentine's Day you people...



-Synchronicity Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment