Sunday 30 December 2007

Fix.

Was just going through some old photos on fotopages, facebook, here, in both our laptops and external HD.
So much happieness, sadness... Made me smile.
Tomorrow is the last day of 2007. How time flies.
People come and go, the ones that stayed brings me joy everyday.

I guess my new year's resolution is to be better than ever. haha...!
I got to Fix me. That's the most important thing.
Pull me back to reality because I think I've drown myself into the ocean of darkness.
Fix me, so that I could make this tiny bubble of mine more hospitable to others.
Fix me, so I can laugh and smile more.
Fix me so I can see you.
Ok, i guess my NYE resolution is to Fix Me.. :p

Today's mami's bday and again I couldn't be with her. :(
Happy Birthday Mami.. I love you so much.
You are my mirror, my guide, my shelter, my elevator,
my friend, my sister, my mother,
you are my everything..

-Synchronicity Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment