Sunday 29 March 2009

It's just emotions

10am: Started of the day feeling energetic! Full of wisdom (chewah...)! Happiness and Joy...

6.30pm: Lethargic, lazy, helpless, just didnt feel like doing anything at all! Or see anyone.

I hate when that happens.. Although you know that it is possible to set your mind straight and keep the energy going. But some how, I tend to just succumb to the negative-ness of the moment.

Some people are able to pick up their masks and not suffocate behind it for many hours. I can't even last for 2 seconds. The negativity in me shows the minute someone looks at my sour face. It's like, there's a sign on my neck saying "Don't fuckng talk to me right now!" But somehow, I think I always forget to hang that sign on my neck, or maybe the writing is too small that people might not able to read it. Pfftt... I can't hide my feelings.. It's a bad habit that I have... Succumb to the negativity.

When I was a little girl, when ever I want smething from the toy section, I would never utter a word to my mom or my dad. Instead, I would stare at it and not more from 'that' spot. They would ask me a few times, giving the chance to say "YES!", but I just couldn't do it. I just couldn't open my mouth, blink one eye, smile or frown.. Nothing! Just stood there staring. Mom would just drag me by the hand and I would make myself heavy.. Dragging my whole body.. And sometimes, after that incident, when ever they walk (especially in a mall, window shopping) I would keep a constant distance. Hahaha... When they walk I walk, when they stop, I stop. HAHAHHAHA... what a retard.

These emotions in me are horrible! Thank God I'm not like that anymore! Can you imagine? hmm... ok.. Probably 2%.. hehe..

2 comments:

  1. i can imagine muka kau mase kecik just staring at a toy hahahaha cute. freaky pun ade gak.

    the secret of positivity is knowing in ur heart that u're a good person and good things are coming ur way. then when something bad happens or irrtates the shit out of u.. u know it's just a glitch.. something good is still coming ur way. i hope it works ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really sound like those people who answer questions on teen magazines! lol.. thanks Dr. Rita!! hehe

    anywhooo... thats so sweet of you to throw me some words of encouragement! appreciate it girl!
    love you babe :)

    ReplyDelete