Monday 30 March 2009

Due dates.. Oh Due dates....

Great.... I thought I was on track but apparently I'm not! I was doing so good for the last three weeks with my readings and daily studies, but somehow, this week, I've been slacking a little bit (surprise...surprise...). I decided to do some advance readings for my class tomorrow and realize that my first assignment is due in 6 days! and another one in 9 days!

"Crap!!" I thought to myself. Why? Because I haven't even looked at what those assignments are all about. Smart me! So I went online to check the assessment folder and couldn't find the assignment description anywhere! Must have been some technical difficulty on the teacher's side I hope. Because I could have sworn that I saw it a few weeks ago. But no biggie on that, I'll just email her tomorrow..

This week is going to be hectic for me as I will have class, tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, as oppose to just having 2 days of classes every week, yes that is hectic for me! AND on Thursday, my class will be from 9am-5pm straight, located at Fed Square. Good thing is, I'm going to try to get out off the 2nd half of the class. I have a choice whether to attend or not because these seminars are for my online classes and they have made it not compulsory for students. Tempted to not go? Yes, But for my own bloody good, Yes I will go.

I am hungry and who can study on an empty stomach? hehe... I'm gonna get some Kellogs Rice Bubbles... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment