Saturday 10 October 2009

October Sky

Every year I somehow will have a post titled 'October Sky'... I wonder why.... ;) hehe....


I am extremely grateful as I am still alive and able to witness the world in 2009. Over the years, So many things have changed. Friends come and go, friends reunite.. Friends that are still around, share thoughts of the past, present and future.. I am thankful for all of the friends that I've had, have and will have as this world would be different without them (besides family of course).

This year is my big year (or at least in my head its big :p).. I'm celebrating my 26th Birthday on the 26th of October!! 10 years ago, I had a picture of how I was gonna celebrate it. But now, everything is blurry and it's just another 16 days to go... We'll see what happens...

Today is my dear Friend's birthday...and sort of a farewell + birthday celebration thing happening tonite.. You will be missed so dearly... Happy Birthday Ogeto...

No comments:

Post a Comment