Monday 5 February 2007

Beyonce in Melbourne!


I seriously can't believe that Beyonce is comin to Melbourne!
I can't believe that I will get to see Beyonce performing live!
After all these years, the closest I got was at JayZ concert on the 28th of Oct '06..



Other than that, Just watching her live performances on DVDs or on TV.
I am scared If I won''t get the best ticket..
Ok, I know that I won't get the best ticket because! The best tix will cost around USD400 plus.
So I can forget about it.
If I am working and earnin so much then I would have gotten the tix by now.
For all you know it, I would have the tix in my hands right now.
But no...
It will all be a fantasy to me..
I will get the most expensive tix that I can afford. Hehe..
I have too!! I can't miss out on this!
Right now, I don't care abt any other concerts except Beyonce's and Boys II Men.
OMG~~~!!!
I can't wait till it's April 25th!
Oh.. and also Feb 22nd!
Wooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!!!

-Synchronicity Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment