Wednesday 7 February 2007

In the cold.

Here I am, outside 129 Burwood Highway.. It's kinda cold but just nice for me. the guys are all inside in our tiny living area watching a movie. I am not really in a mood for a movie so I took my laptop with me and just sit there with them. We watched 'The Last King of Scotland' in the cinema earlier and that has put my mood off a lil bit I guess. It's just sad to think about those people who are living under some psycho ruler.
But anyways, I tried to write something but I find it really uncomfortable writing when people are around. So that's why I decided to go outside and have a ciggie.

I was looking at old pictures while they were watching the movie and it just reminds me of how vain we are! Haha... all those pictures! Oh My God! I need to clear up my laptop by deleting stupid pictures I took of myself and others.. Hahaha.. All those candid pictures and shit... But then again, when I am deleting, I know I will have problems doing it because I will feel sad erasing those memories... But we'll see how it goes.. Wish me luck!

Coming back to this house, the first time I saw this house was when we were invited for the 'Animal Party'. And that's when I met Davina and JJ met Devlin. How cool was that. Ever since then, we became friends and now we are living together. Even though I didn't really like the idea of staying in this house, but I didn't regret making that decision. I like it now. It's nice and so far we don't have problems with each other yet. So that's good.

Tomorrow is another day and again it's gonna be cold. Rain is expected but none of us are looking foward to that of course. I just hope that we are going to do something instead of just sleeping till late and do practically nothing. That has somehow become our daily life routine which needs to be changed! Need to excersize more. Run a lil bit, lift tiny weights a lil. Ok.
Good luck Intan!

-Synchronicity Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment