Sunday 18 February 2007

Four-Legged Friends.

It has been a while since I had a four-legged companion.
Was browsing thru, I clicked on my enrties in Dec 2004 and this was the only entry that came out.
Wasn't plannin to read it but I did anyways.
Although, From time to time I'd like read this just to remind myself what a horrible person I am.
It was 4 years ago, but didn't really feel like it was that long ago.
Teddy was longer than this, I miss them. I wish they were still around...
God... Please forgive me..

'Along the way, some thing that visited me some time ago blinded me. It kept on haunting me; never wanted to leave me alone. I walk pass you, I didn't stop. Your sorrow eyes, they cry for freedom, seeking for attention. Locked up just because of one person's obsession. You went away, carried the pain with you. Don't know how much guilt, hanging inside of me. God please forgive me for the second time. I couldn't bare looking at that same pair of eyes. I'm happy that you are gone, but I wished you could have stayed longer....

The night was cold,
but I kept my arms unfold,
You were lying there helplessly,
eyes wide open staring at me,

Silence took over my fears,
came abruptly but only to disappear,
I sat there not knowing what to do,
don’t understand why this is happening to you,

Moments went by so fast,
wondering if this will be the last,
Tears rolling down my cheeks,
my inner strength, I had to seek,

Touched your head, you didn’t react,
this is not a dream, while in fact it was a fact,
Your legs, your ears, your tummy,
was getting cold, it started to scare me,

Thru your eyes I saw the pain,
you were so strong, what kept you sane?
Wish I had the power to throw,
all of your sufferings by a single blow,

As the night passes on,
I know there's not much time to bond,
My heart started breaking and it was aching,
as I see your legs stretching,

Couldn’t believe what was happening,
I shouted for my mom and she started crying,
I sat on the stairs mimicking a stone,
couldn’t accept that you were… gone.

-26o7o3- '

-Synchronicity Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment