Thursday 26 April 2007

in the light we walk...

"Although I've traveled far
I always hold a place for you in my heart
If you think of me, If you miss me once in awhile
Then I'll return to you
I'll return and fill that space in your heart"
-Tracy Chapman

hey people!
the thing is sweden is pretty great, really it is but I can't stop thinking about melbourne and you guys, all of you I got to know and all of you who actually found your way into my heart.

I love the fact that my family is just two hours away and that my old friends are still the same but sometimes I catch myself longing to be with you instead.

This morning I dreamt about ihouse, I was there with an old friend and I saw dustin and fybian and jan, lovely lovely jan. It felt so real but I knew it was dream all along.

Me and Yohanna were just having a small chat about how much the whole melbournething actually meant for all of us who was there and we doubt that other people have the same feelings as we do 'cause melbourne and meeting you has to be THE greatest thing in our lives.

Don't get me wrong, we like being here but right now, we'd give anything to be in wattle with our girls.

thanks for all the good memories you've given us and for letting us be a part of yours.
so much love/ sweden.

ps. the snow is gone and other then missing you, we're good.ds

-Synchronicity Out-

3 comments:

  1. huh?? sweden???

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post is my sweet dear swedish sister, eunice... hehhehehe... i'm still in melb.. dun worry, i'll surely let you knwo when i'm in swed.. hehhehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'd better... if not i'll merajuk and break up with u! :) miss u loads!

    ReplyDelete