Saturday 5 May 2007

Life so far...

Life so far.............hmmmmmm.....

In the dark I hear the cars goin at 60km/h..
Up and down the road..
In the dark tonight I hear the same thing with a little extra,
This, "tot tit tot tit tot tit" annoying sound..
Construction workers sweating in the cold.
While everyone's sleeping (the majority at least),
They're out there drilling, digging, mending the tramtracks..
Night after night..
Unfortunately, tonite they moved a little bit closer to our home..
Oh, Well..

I was suppose to be doing my assignm actually..
Due last Wednesday but got a short extention till I don't know when..
But I'm striving to finish it and hand it in this Monday..
I am suppose to do an interview with an older person (above 55y/o)
and write a case study about what I got..
Main aim is to find out about his or her turning points in life..
It sound like an interesting assignm but I'm just stalling and stalling
since I first knew abt the assignm.
But hopefully I will get to interview Bill and Jan (my parents in Melb) tomorrow or day after..
Hopefully.... and get the assignm over and done with!

Also, for those who didn't know,
I got a job at the Pancake Parlour in Jam Factory on Chapel St!
My second week now and I'm doing so bad!
Ok.. not bad, it's just those silly tiny mistakes that I take seriously all the time..
I feel like a rude waitress who keeps on smiling..
Eveybody's really friendly there and when I first started working,
I didn't feel like a newbie..
I felt welcomed.. hehe..
And so far, I'm having a great time there even though it can get quite tiring at times..

I miss you all.... Wish you were here :(

-Synchronicity Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment